June 17, 2019
Lord God, You did not send Jesus to condemn me. You sent Him to free me and to give me salvation that is free of charge and rich in benefits.
Free of charge – There is nothing I could have done or could ever do, that will give me the right to freedom from the law of sin and death. But, You Lord God, gave me that freedom through Christ Jesus because of Your great love for me.
Rich – My salvation comes with a benefits package.
- God’s mercies for me are new every morning
- God’s grace oversees every aspect of my life
- God’s promises, which can never go unfulfilled
- God’s favor on my life
- Eternal life – no reason to fear death
- God’s peace – even in the midst of storms and trials
- The joy of the Lord is my strength
- The Lord God Himself will hide me when my enemies and my foes are coming after me
- The Lord will fight for me
- The Lord will uphold me
- The Lord has set me apart for His service
- The Lord has and will continue to bless me just because I’m His child.
Lord, as I climb out of my spiritual rut, help me to hold on to the benefits of my salvation and let me rest in your promises. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
Isaiah 4:6 – 10
Romans 9:6 – 8
James 1:2 – 4
II Peter 3:9
I John 1:0
I John 4:7 – 8
© copywritten material